GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS & INFORMATION
1.) Scope of application
For the business relationship between the Padeltrainer.Academy and the training participants, the following General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively in the version that is valid at the time of the paid registration.
- For all trainings of the Padeltrainer.Academy a written registration by e-mail with the enclosed with the attached registration form, which is legally binding.
- If the number of participants of a training is limited, the registrations will be handled according to the order of arrival. If a training course is already fully booked at the time of we will gladly put your registration on our waiting list.
- For a valid participation, the corresponding costs must be received on time and demonstrably on our account.
- After your successful registration, you will receive a written confirmation of your registration and an invoice by e-mail.
3.) Training fee
- The training fee for Padeltrainer.Academy is subject to sales tax and therefore
- contains a deductible sales tax.
- The corresponding costs have to be paid by bank transfer.
- The training fee includes theory and practice, training documents and the final
- examination fee.
- The training fee does not include accommodation and catering costs. Gladly we will
- send you a list of accommodations in the vicinity.
4.) Cancellation conditions
- If you are unable to attend, we ask that you cancel.
- If you cancel up to 14 days before the start of the training or if you cancel with a medical certificate (at any time), € 30 will be charged. This cancellation fee will be deducted from the course fee when registering for one of the following Padeltrainer.Academy courses.
- If you cancel up to 7 days before the start of the course, 25% of the course fee will be charged.
- If you cancel within the last 7 days before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be charged.
- If you cancel after the first day of the course or if you fail to appear or drop out early, 100% of the course fee will be retained.
- If a substitute participant is nominated, the cancellation fee does not apply.
- Failure to pay the fee or no-show for the course will not automatically result in cancellation.
- The Padeltrainer.Academy reserves the right to make changes due to organizational reasons.
- If the minimum number of participants for a training is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone this training at the latest 7 days before the start of the training.
In the case of organizational changes, cancellations or postponements of a training course, no possible training, no possible costs (for example accommodation,…) of the participants will be taken over.